Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Launch date approaches

My historical novel, "Soldier of the Horse," is galloping toward us. The cover has been finalized, back and front, due to the tireless work of the people at Touchwood Editions. (It is amazing how much effort is required to actually get a book off the ground, quite apart from writing it.) I have placed an order for a few copies above and beyond the free author's copies; the distribution network is standing by....  and I'd better stop holding my breath, as my complexion is starting to resemble those sunny summer skies that we remember so fondly as the snow falls outside.

1 comment:

Carol Tulpar said...

Hi Bob,

It's exciting to learn that your launch is getting close. I've got my pen ready to mark it on my calendar -- still a paper calendar, I'm afraid.

Best wishes,
Carol

Post a Comment