Monday, March 10, 2014

British Submarines at the Western Front

I'm happy to report that I presented a short discussion on the topic "British Submarine Operations in the Great War" yesterday, March 9th. The occasion was the 14th annual AGM and conference of the Western Front Association-Pacific Coast Branch.
Given the advanced spot I had in the program--ie last on the list--I'm very appreciative of the large number of attendees that stayed after the official close, and of the organizers, who let me run over my allotted time!
Bravo Zulu to the Branch and their officers, who had an excellent turnout and put on a terrific program. More about that soon.
And a reminder to others who couldn't make the event, I'd be only too pleased to arrange to bring the topic to other groups.

My email: bob.mackay@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment